As a requirement for proper credit card processing security, Payfuse requires that the credit card processing account password must be updated at least every 90 days. This password will be updated on the Payfuse site using your login for their system. To maintain functionality of your integrated credit card processing on your Home Inspector Pro hosted website, this password must be updated to correspond to the new password. Once you have updated your Payfuse password, you can change the password on the Home Inspector Pro (homeinspectorpro.com) side by following these steps:
1. Go to the Home Inspector Pro website (https://www.homeinspectorpro.com/)
2. Login on the upper right side of the page using your User Name and Password.
3. Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right corner
4. Click on My Profile
5. Click on the Credit Card tab.
6. Change the CC Password to correspond to the password as defined for your Payfuse account.
7. Click on Update.
This will update the password that is used on your site and allow processing of your payments. If you're unsure of your user name and password for the Home Inspector Pro web site (https://www.homeinspectorpro.com/), click on the following link and fill out the requested information: https://www.homeinspectorpro.com/cb-forgot-login
Once the password has been updated, it is recommended that you attempt to do a $1.00 transaction through your web site to confirm that the credit card processing is properly being processed. If you have any questions, please let us know.